Neoprene Cold Water Immersion Suit w/Harness - Child 44-110lbs
For flotation and hypothermia protection when every second counts
Designed for use in commercial operations, thia Immersion Suit from Mustang Survival is the ideal ship abandonment suit for workboats, transport vessels, drilling rigs, supply ships, steamships and commercial fishermen. Also suitable for the sailing community.
Please note: A Declaration of Conformity (DOC) is available upon written request for all users requiring the DOC to fulfill MED requirements. Please send DOC requests to email@example.com.
Recommend for:Industrial Marine, Sea, Sea Blue Water
Approval:USCG - UL1197 - Immersion Suits 160.171 - UCCG/MED SOLAS 2010
- Easy to don in stormy conditions
- Five-fingered insulated gloves for warmth and dexterity
- Water-tight face seal
- Includes buddy line
- Includes lifting harness
- Ankle adjustments for a better fit
- 5mm fire retardant neoprene provides flotation and hypothermia protection
- Triple-sealed seam construction
- Non-slip, durable soles
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Owner's Manual (pdf)Brochure (pdf)
- Color: Red
- Size: Child
- Box Dimensions: 8"H x 10"W x 20"L WT: 9.45 lbs
- UPC: 062533151628