MTC+2 Wireless Boat Monitoring & Security System - Includes (2) Wireless Sensors
The MTC+2 is the perfect starter kit for the boater looking to build a complete remote monitoring system. The starter kit includes the MTC, two Wireless Sensor modules, and three interchangeable attachments to monitor battery, high water, and an entry hatch or door. Additional wired or wireless sensors can be added to expand the system:
Features (with required subscription):
- GPS Position & Geo-Fence - Track the location and movement of your boat.
- Battery Monitoring - Receive alerts if battery voltage is low.
- Engine Metrics - Connect to the engine to monitor hours and receive service reminders.
- Bilge - Connect to a bilge pump or high-water sensor.
- Security - Add motion sensor, magnetic switch, canvas snap sensor, or pressure pad.
- Shore Power - Add sensor to power outlet to monitor shore power connection.
- Temperature - Monitor temperature of cabin, engine room, fridge, or bait locker.
- Remote Switching - Add wireless or wired sensors to control lights, HVAC, bilge pumps, etc.
- MTC Device
- Includes (1) Battery Sensor
- Includes (1) High Water/Entry Sensor
- Mounting Bracket and Screws
- Seven (7) Digital Inputs (0-30 VDC)
- Three (3) Digitsl Outputs
- Operating Voltage - 9-30 VDC
- Battery Back-up (3000mAh Lithium Polymer Battery)
- Internal Antenna for Connectivity/Cellular
- Internal GPS
- 26 Connections for Wired Sensors
- Eight (8) Connections for Wireless Sensors
- Two (2) Temperature Sensor Inputs
- Wireless Sensor Range from MTC is 150' @ 900MHz
Quick Guide (pdf)Brochure (pdf)
- Sensors Included: 2
- Box Dimensions: 3"H x 9"W x 9"L WT: 2.4 lbs
- UPC: 857331007174