Thirsty-Mate Hand Pump with 20" Hose
The Beckson THIRSTY-MATE hand pump is manufactured in the U.S.A. of the finest materials available. It is self-priming and very easy to clean. This hand pump will not rust or corrode or mar your boat. If your THIRSTY-MATE hand pump becomes clogged, simply remove the foot valve assembly and clean out the inside. Spare parts such as replacement foot valve assemblies and hoses are readily available.
- Angled top sleeve
- Contoured red tee handle
- Non-conductive material
- Self-priming plunger valve
- Special polyvinyl grey body and shaft
- Removable foot valve for cleaning
- Solvent welded construction
- Will withstand temperature to 120 degrees F (49 degrees C)
- Length: 18"
- Diameter: 1-1/4"
- Strokes/Gal: 10
- Capacity: 6GM
- Hose Length: 20"
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (dehp) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Gallons Per Hour: 360
- Gallons Per Minute: 6
- Box Dimensions: 2"H x 3"W x 20"L WT: 0.4 lbs
- UPC: 021083000039