Polypropylene Lined Steel Pressure Accumulator Tanks
PUFFER Accumulator Tank
It’s constructed from deep drawn steel with a polypropylene liner, seamless butyl diaphragm and brass threaded connection. The exterior is undercoated with a crack-proof zinc based barrier coating that is top coated with white enamel. Available pump bracket that matches X-caliber mounting pattern.
- Dimensions: 11” (279.4mm)D x 11 1/2”(292.1mm)H x 15(381mm)”L
- Inlet: 3/4” male NPT
- Polypropylene liner forms non-metallic water reservoir
- Corrosion resistant brass male threaded connection
- Heavy-duty seamless butyl diaphragm flexes,
- never stretches or creases
- Meets FDA requirements for potable water supply
- Crack proof, impermeable, self-repairing zinc based corrosion barrier with white enamel topcoat protects the exterior.