- High quality silicone sealant
- For above the waterline interior/exterior sealing
- Mildew resistant, non-yellowing, non-sagging formula
- Adheres to metal, fiberglass, glass, non-oily woods and many plastics and abraded rubbers. Ideal for head and galley sealing applications. It forms a mildew-resistant, non-yellowing seal that remains flexible even after years of exposure.
3M™ Marine Grade Silicone Sealant is designed for the harsh marine environment. Formulated as mildew and high-temperature resistant, this sealant provides a durable and long-lasting seal.
Withstands Harsh Marine Environments
Providing a high-quality seal, 3M™ Marine Grade Silicone Sealant
(PDF, 441.5 Kb) is a one-component cure, silicone sealant engineered to withstand the harsh marine environment. This weather-resistant sealant is formulated to resist mildew and form a non-yellowing seal for above waterline applications. In addition, this marine sealant is high-temperature resistant and remains flexible even after years of exposure. The non-shrinking and non-sagging properties of this product offer simple and efficient application. This marine-grade sealant adheres to bare and painted metal, fiberglass, glass, non-oily woods, plastics and abraded rubbers. Recommended Applications
- Electrical hatch sealing
- Dashboard components
- Port lights
- Above the waterline interior/exterior sealing