2-WAY SATELLITE MESSENGER
STAY CONNECTED BEYOND CELLULAR WITH THE SECURITY OF S.O.S.
- Illuminated QWERTY Keyboard
- 2.7" Backlit Display
- U.S. Mobile Number
- Impact Resistant, Dust, & Waterpoof (IP67)
- Rechargeable Lithium Battery
SPOT X provides 2-way satellite messaging so you can stay connected to family, friends and colleagues whenever you're outside of cellular range, including direct communication with Search & Rescue services in case of life-threatening emergency. SPOT X even provides you with your own personal mobile U.S. number so others can message you directly from their cell phone or other SMS devices at any time.
Exchange messages with any cell phone number or email address from virtually anywhere in the world.
Send an S.O.S. to the 24/7 Search & Rescue center, message back and forth about the nature of your emergency, and receive confirmation when help is on the way.
Select from 2½, 5, 10, 30, or 60 minute tracking intervals, and let family, friends and other adventurers follow your progress with SPOT’s easy-to-use Google Maps™ interface.
Quickly and easily let everyone know you're OK.
POST TO SOCIAL
Link your accounts to keep your friends and family in the know wherever you go.
Built-in compass and programmable waypoints to help you navigate.
IMPORTANT SPOT X TIPS
- SPOT X needs a clear view of the sky with no obstructions
- SPOT X is not reliable at the bottom of a deep canyon, in a cave, in an abyss, or in very dense woods.
- Before heading off the grid, we strongly recommend that you send a test message to ensure your device was activated properly. You can view your sent messages in your account at FindMeSPOT.com/MyAccount.